Shipping Methods and Costs
Free Shipping offer is limited to USPS Priority or USPS First Class mail when shipping to any location in the United States. At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping method for your order. Shipping costs for methods other than USPS Priority or USPS First Class are dependent on the items in your order and the shipping method you select.
International orders are subject to the terms outlined in our International Shipping Policy.
Orders received after 12:00 PM CST will be processed on the next business day.
Shipping Rules and Restrictions
Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday - Friday, excluding observed holidays within the United States and Canada.
Please use the form in the contact page to contact a Customer Service Specialist if you have any questions.
All in-stock USA orders are shipped within one to three business days. Most of our customers receive their order within the time periods below...
- Orders shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority should be delivered within 2-5 business days.
- Orders shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS) Ground should be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
- Orders shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS) 2nd Day should be delivered within 2 - 3 business days.
- Orders shipped via United Parcel Service (UPS) Overnight should be delivered within 1 - 2 business days.
- International orders shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS) should be delivered within 7 - 21 business days (subject to Customs clearance).
If you have not received your order within the time periods indicated above or if you have other questions, you can get information about your order by contacting a Customer Service Representative using the form in the contact page. Our number one goal is making sure all our customers are 100% satisfied!
Refused or Undeliverable Packages
You must provide an accurate, working Shipping address on your order. Remember to include your apartment number, floor number or any other information necessary to ensure that the carrier can successfully deliver your package. Refused or undeliverable packages may be subject to return shipping costs. You will be responsible for any additional shipping costs If you would like us to re-ship a package that was returned to us as undeliverable.